M.G.G. S.r.l. (hereinafter "Hotel Aurora")
Via Luigi Alamanni, 5 - 50123 Firenze, Italia
P. I.V.A. 04568440483
In accordance with applicable privacy laws (EU Regulations n. 679, 2016), we would like to take this opportunity to inform you that your personal information will be processed in an ethical and transparent manner, only for [awful purposes, and in a manner that safeguards your privacy and your rights.
Processing takes place manually and using IT tools, and is done for the following purposes:
1. To obtain and confirm your booking of accommodations and other services, and to provide such services as requested. Since this processing is required to define our contractual relationship and to perform under our contract with you, your consent is not required, unless certain “sensitive” information is submitted. Should you refuse to submit your personal information, we will not be able to confirm your booking or provide you with the requested services. Processing shall cease once you check out, although some of your personal information may (or in some instances, has to) continue to be processed for the purposes and in the manner described below;
2. To comply with our “Public Safety Law” (Article 109 Royal Decree n. 773, 18/6/1931) which requires that we provide identification data of our quests to the police, for purposes of public safety, in the manner established by the Ministry of the Interior (Decree of 7 January 2013). Data submission is mandatory, and does not require your consent. Should you refuse to provide such information, we will not be able to host you in our hotel. Data acquired for such purposes shall not be retained by us, unless you provide consent to their retention as required under point 4, infra;
3. To comply with applicable administrative, accounting, and tax regulations. For these purposes, your consent is not required. Personal information is processed by us and our persons in charge of data processing, and is disclosed outside the company only when and if required by law. Should you refuse to submit the required data for the above purposes, we will not be able to provide you with the requested services. Data acquired for such purposes is retained by us for the required statutory period (10 years — or longer, in case of tax audits);
4. To speed-up check-in on your next visit to our hotel. For such purposes, upon obtaining your consent (which can be revoked at any moment), your information will be retained for a maximum of (10 years), and will be used the next time you are our guest, for the reasons listed supra;
5. To allow you to receive messages and telephone calls during your stay. Your consent is required for such purposes. You can revoke your consent at any time. Such processing, where consent is granted, shall end when you check out;
6. To send you advertising messages and updates on special rates and promotions. For this purpose, upon obtaining your consent, your information shall be retained for a maximum of (10 years), and will not be disclosed to third parties. You may revoke your consent at any moment;
7. For purposes of protecting persons, property, and company assets, using a videosurveillance system for some areas of the hotel, which are duly identified by signage. Your consent is not required for such processing because it is conducted pursuant to our legitimate interest to safeguard persons and property against potential violence, theft, robbery, damage, and vandalism. Surveillance is also conducted for purposes of fire prevention and occupational safety and health. Recorded images are erased after 24 hours, except on holidays or other days the business is closed; images are never retained for more than one week. These images are not subject to third-party disclosure, except as required to comply with a specific investigatory demands from a court or the police.
We also would like to inform you that the European Regulation grant you certain rights, including rights of access to, adjustment, erasure, limitation of, or objection to the processing of your data, as well as data portability rights, when and insofar as applicable (Articles 15-22 of the EU Regulations n. 679, 2016). You can also file a complaint with the
Data Protection Authority, according to the procedures set forth under applicable
For any other concern, and to assert your rights under the EU Regulation, please contact:
Orietta Maria Aguggiaro tel +39 055210283 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are short lines of text that can be used to perform tracing of sessions and to store specific information about Users who browse this Website. Cookies are used to improve as much as possible the user's browsing experience, in particular cookies:
- Allow you to avoid entering the same information several times during the visit.
- Analyze the use of services by Users, in order to optimize the browsing experience and the services themselves.
Below you can find the types of Cookies that may be used on the Website and a description of the purposes connected to their use.
Cookies of this type are necessary for the proper functioning of some areas of the Website. This category of cookies include both persistent cookies and session cookies. Without these cookies, the whole Website or sections of it may not work properly.
Cookies of this type are used to collect information on the use of the Website. The Owner, or other authorized third parties such as, as an example marketing companies, uses this information for statistical analysis, to improve the Website and its usability, as well as to monitor its working. This type of cookie collects anonymous information about Users activity on the Website and the way in which they reached the Website and the pages they visited. This category of Cookies are sent from the Website or from third-party domains.
Cookies for detection by third parties:
Cookies of this type are used to collect information on the visitor's use of the Website, the keywords used to reach the Website and traffic sources from which the visitors come, and for any marketing campaigns performance. The Owner may use this information to improve the Website. The cookies collect information anonymously. Cookies of this type are sent from the Website or third-party domains.
Cookies for the integration of third-party functionality:
Cookies of this type are used to integrate third-party functionality in the Website (eg, modules for comments/reviews or social network icons that allow visitors to share the Website content). This category of Cookies can be sent from the domains of partner's websites or sites that offer features hostesd on the Website.
The Owner reminds the User that he can change preferences related to cookies at any time. Cookies can also be disabled by the User at any time on its browser, but this may prevent from using sections of the Website.